Parking Lot Cleaning Workflow
This is the workflow suggested to complete the job In the most efficient way.
1. Empty trash cans. (Sobeys and Shoppers Drug Mart primarily)
2. Pick up large debris working from the front to the back of the building.
- Concrete Sidewalks
- Asphalt areas
- Grassy areas
- Ditches and drainage areas
- Under metal stairs
- Under loading docks (wood is garbage)
- Around dumpsters
- In gravel areas
3. Use a sweeper to sweep edges of concrete sidewalk curb.
4. Use sweeper to sweep perimeter curbs on a weekly basis.
5. Use broom to sweep up loose cigarette butts around the concrete and asphalt.
6. Lock dumpster when job is complete