Evening Retail Cleaning Workflow
This is the workflow suggested to complete the job In the most efficient way.
Do not cut corners, it will show up in your work. Auto scrubbing & polishing must be completed every day. There are videos below with some beginning training of their operation. Your trainer will cover he rest. ASK QUESTIONS!
1. Empty trash and place in dumpster from all areas including:
- Behind cashier stations
- Lunch area
- Entrance (possibly)
2. Clean restrooms and restock hand soap, paper towel and toilet paper.
3. Vacuum entrance matting if required.
4. Move Carts, sweep and mop underneath.
5. Sweep these areas and leave debris to be picked up by dry mop.
- Around cashier stations
- Office and lunch areas
6. Dry mop open area flooring. (scrape off stickers and gum as required)
7. Autoscrub open area flooring. (wipe squeegee as required to avoid streaks)
8. Mop above swept areas where machines cannot reach.
9. Mop edges when necessary.
10. High speed polish floors. (Propane is stored outside)
11. Dry mop after polishing.
13. Walk the site to make sure you are happy with your performance.